Fondazione Mario e Anna Magnetto
WHO WE ARE
In the second half of the twentieth century Mario Magnetto (1919-2002) created a large industrial group (CLN Group). His native place being Val di Susa, he has always been closely linked to his valley in his entrepreneurial activities, his work as a local administrator (he was mayor of Almese) and his philanthropic initiatives.
Established in 2004, the Magnetto Foundation, now renamed Mario and Anna Magnetto, was conceived as a continuation of his commitment to the territory as a model of social commitment of the modern entrepreneur. The Foundation, created and supported by the Family, intervenes preferably in the place of origin of Mario Magnetto, the Susa Valley. Contributions are entirely of private origin.
The Foundation annually selects projects that it follows over time, through direct support and contributions, in close connection with local realities. It promotes and encourages meetings, exchanges of information and experiences, collaborations, and may carry out a partnership activity with other subjects interested in its projects.
Board of Directors
Aurora Magnetto – PRESIDENT
Mons. Luciano Vindrola
Raffaella Perris Magnetto
Beatrice Perris Magnetto